Dolphin Star - Wild Dolphin Watch, BBQ & Snorkel
This dolphin cruise takes you along Oahu's remote west shore. Enjoy spectacular views of the Waianae Mountains and secluded beaches. Snorkel in crystal clear waters and keep an eye out for a variety of marine life, including tropical fish, green sea turtles and spinner dolphins. For lunch, build your own gourmet burger, freshly grilled on board.
- Dolphin watching cruise along Oahu's west shore
- Snorkel at some of Oahu's best snorkel spots
- Plenty of great photo opportunities – above and below the water's surface
- All snorkel gear is provided
- Delicious lunch
Gourmet burger BBQ lunch:
- Premium hamburger freshly grilled on board
- Freshly baked taro or kaiser buns
- Gourmet fixings including grilled pineapple, avocado, Kula lettuce, cheeses, Kamuela vine-ripened tomato, purple onion, teriyaki sauce, tomato sauce, spicy BBQ sauce, trio of potato chips
- Chocolate brownies
- All-you-can-drink fruit punch
Vegetarian menu available with 24 hours notice.
Oahu Leeward Coast
Pod of Dolphins
- Where and When:
- Tour from Waikiki is 6.5 hours (9:50 am to 4:30 pm); tour from Ko Olina is 4.5 hours (11:00 am to 3:45 pm). Cruise is 3 hours from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm.
Departs from Wai'anae Boat Harbor, located at 85-491 Farrington Hwy, Wai'anae, HI 96792. View Map
For those arriving via own transportation, please check in 15 minutes prior to departure at the Dolphin Star.
- This vessel is not wheelchair accessible. There is no storage available at the docks for wheelchairs.
- Special Notes:
- Snorkel gear and instruction is provided.
Roundtrip motorcoach transportation via deluxe Royal Star bus is an optional add-on and features a comfortable ride, an onboard restroom, a video presentation and mint & hand towelette service.
The Dolphin Star guarantees dolphin sightings during this cruise. Receive a "Dolphin Check" for a free return until dolphins are sighted (meal & transportation optional for additional fee).
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily, except Father's Day weekend, Thanksgiving, December 13, Christmas Day & New Year's Day
- 3 hours
- Star of Honolulu
- 149 passengers