Dolphin Excursions - Wild Dolphin Encounter
Enjoy a fun rafting tour along Oahu's scenic west shore in search of wild spinner dolphins. You'll get the chance to watch dolphins in their natural habitat. Don a mask and snorkel and explore the beautiful coral reef. Keep an eye out for green sea turtles, which are often seen, as are plenty of colorful tropical fish.
Please note: This is a tour that takes you to marine life in
their natural habitat, not in a zoo or park. While dolphins are spotted
around 80-90% of the time, dolphin sightings cannot be guaranteed. The
snorkeling conditions are also dependent on the weather, and snorkeling
only takes place when deemed safe.
- View spinner dolphins and humpback whales (during whale season)
- Opportunity to occasionally see bottlenose dolphins and spotted dolphins too
- Perfect photo opportunities
- All snorkel gear provided
- Please feel free to pack your own food and beverages. BYOB!
Hawaii Dolphin Tour
Colorful Tropical Fish
Green Sea Turtle
Wild Dolphin Encounter
- Where and When:
- Summer: Check-in is at 6:30 am or 10:00 am at the Waianae Boat Harbor located on the west shore of Oahu, off Hwy 93.
Winter: Check-in is at 7:00 am or 10:30 am at the Waianae Boat Harbor located on the west shore of Oahu, off Hwy 93.
- Children must be at least 4 years old.
Everyone is required to wear a mask at check in. On the boat they are optional.
Temperature is taken and recorded, including all staff and boat crew.
- Special Notes:
- Guests may bring their own lunch and beverages on board.
- Operation Days:
- 3 hours