Dolphin Excursions - Wild Dolphin Encounter
Enjoy a fun rafting tour along Oahu's scenic west shore in search of wild spinner dolphins. You'll get the chance to swim near dolphins in their natural habitat. Don a mask and snorkel and explore the beautiful coral reef. Keep an eye out for green sea turtles as well, which are often seen, as are plenty of colorful tropical fish.
Back on land, enjoy a delicious sit-down meal at the Spinners Café. Select from the full menu at check-in and it'll be ready for you after your cruise.
Please note: This is a tour that takes you to marine life in
their natural habitat, not in a zoo or park. While dolphins are spotted
around 80-90% of the time, dolphin sightings cannot be guaranteed. The
snorkeling conditions are also dependent on the weather, and snorkeling
only takes place when deemed safe.
- View spinner dolphins and humpback whales (during whale season)
- Opportunity to occasionaly see bottlenose dolphins and spotted dolphins too
- Perfect photo opportunities
- Swim with dolphins and turtles in the wild
- All snorkel gear provided
Hawaii Dolphin Swim
Colorful Tropical Fish
Green Sea Turtle
Wild Dolphin Encounter
- Where and When:
- Summer: Check-in is at 6:30 am or 10:00 am at the Waianae Boat Harbor located on the west shore of Oahu, off Hwy 93.
Winter: Check-in is at 7:00 am or 10:30 am at the Waianae Boat Harbor located on the west shore of Oahu, off Hwy 93.
- Children must be at least 4 years old.
- Special Notes:
- Guests may bring their own lunch and beverages on board.
- Operation Days:
- 3 hours