Dolphins and You - Swim with Wild Dolphins Tour
This is a truly unique tour that includes the chance to swim with dolphins in the wild on Oahu's west shore, plus snorkeling, kayaking and a Hawaiian cultural ceremony! It combines fun in the water with experiencing a little bit of Hawaiian culture.
Hop on board the Dolphins and You catamaran and cruise along Oahu's remote leeward coast, keeping an eye out for spinner dolphins. When dolphins are sighted, the crew will help you get fitted with fins, snorkels and life vests.
After swimming with the dolphins, the tour continues to another area where green sea turtles like to hang out. Here, you can also enjoy stand-up paddleboarding, kayaking and try the onboard waterslide. Back on board, a delicious lunch of grilled cheeseburgers (or veggie burger if you prefer) served on taro buns will be waiting for you.
- E Hoe Mai Ceremony – a traditional song that we sing before heading out on the cruise
- Snorkel cruise along Oahu’s west shore in search of spinner dolphins
- Chance to snorkel with dolphins in their natural habitat
- Snorkel with tropical fish and green sea turtles
- All snorkel gear is provided
- Delicious lunch of grilled cheeseburgers or veggie burgers on Hawaiian taro buns
Please note: The second tour (mid-morning) is only available after the first tour (early morning) is sold out. If you select the mid-morning tour and it is not available, you will be booked for the early morning tour. Please call 866-482-9775 to check availability if you can not do the early morning tour.
Dolphins Up Close
Dolphins and You
Green Sea Turtle
- Where and When:
- Free roundtrip transportation is provided from eight Waikiki hotels in a luxury, air-conditioned coach bus. Pick-up locations include the Ala Moana Hotel, Hawaii Prince, Ilikai Hotel, Ambassador, DFS/ T. Galleria, Hyatt Regency, Waikiki Beach Marriott and New Otani Kaimana.
Tour 1: Waikiki pick-up is around 5:30 am. If you plan to drive out yourself, please arrive at the Waianae Boat Harbor by 6:45 am. The tour returns to the harbor around 11:30 am.
Tour 2: Waikiki pick-up is around 9:30 am. If you plan to drive out yourself, please arrive at the Waianae Boat Harbor by 10:35 am. The tour returns to the harbor around 3:00 pm. (This tour is only available after the first tour has sold out).
If driving out yourself, please be on time for check-in. The boat will not be able to wait. Check-in is at the Waianae Boat Harbor View Map
- Children under 2 are not permitted on this tour.
- Special Notes:
- Dolphins and You offers professional photography and videography - both onboard and underwater - for an additional $60 (photo only) or $100 (photo and video combo). The photo packages usually contain around 300 over- and under-water shots, and the video is typcally around 20 minutes long.
- Operation Days:
- 4-6 hours