Ko Olina Ocean Adventures - Oahu Snorkeling & Dolphin Encounter
This is a fun dolphin snorkel tour aboard a raft. Cruise along Oahu's west shore and watch spinner dolphins in their natural habitat. Snorkel at a pristine reef among schools of colorful tropical fish. This cruise also takes you to Turtle Town, where green sea turtles like to hang out.
During the winter months from December through April, you are likely to see humpback whales as well. Watch these majestic mammals, often accompanied by their newborn calves, play in the waters of west Oahu.
- Snorkeling at two locations on Oahu's west shore
- See Hawaiian spinner dolphins in their natural environment
- Watch sea turtles up close at "Turtle Town"
- Whale watching during whale season (December through March) – listen to whale songs with a hydrophone (underwater microphone)
- All snorkel gear and life vests provided
- Coffee, tea, cocoa and muffins for breakfast
- Delicious Hawaiian-style lunch
Pod of Dolphins
- Where and When:
- Morning Tour: 7:00 am - 10:30 am. Check in at 6:15 am or Waikiki pick-up is at approx. 5:15 am, with return to Waikiki at approx. 11:30 am.
Mid-Day Tour: 11:30 am - 3:00 pm. Check in at 10:45 am or Waikiki pick-up is at approx. 9:15 am, with return to Waikiki at approx. 4:30 pm.
Check in location is at 92-100 Waipahe Place, Kapolei, HI 96707. View Map
If you plan to drive out to Ko Olina yourself: Take the H1 Freeway West. Once the H1 Freeway turns into a two-lane highway (Hwy. 93), you are about 3 miles away from the Ko Olina exit. After entering Ko Olina Resort, proceed to the marina located next to Lagoon 4. Parking is $10.00 with validation. Pay at check-in. The check-in desk is located inside the Marina Store.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Bottled water is provided on board. Feel free to bring additional beverages or snacks. There is an ice chest on the boat.
- Operation Days:
- 3.5 hours