Dolphin Star - Wild Dolphin Watch
Looking for a dolphin watching cruise but not interested in snorkeling? Then this is the perfect tour for you! On this fun cruise you'll stay on the boat the entire time. It is a sightseeing only cruise. Enjoy spectacular views of Oahu's scenic west shore and watch dolphins in their natural habitat.
- Dolphin watching cruise along Oahu's west shore
- Narration by on board certified naturalists, including a video presentation
- Plenty of great photo opportunities – keep an eye out for dolphins, green sea turtles and flying fish
Please note: A Create-Your-Own Gourmet burger BBQ lunch that is freshly grilled on board is available. If you would like to add a BBQ lunch to your cruise, please select this option in the shopping cart.
Optional BBQ lunch menu features: premium hamburger freshly grilled on board, freshly baked taro or kaiser buns, gourmet fixings such as grilled pineapple, avocado, Kula lettuce, cheeses, Kamuela vine-ripened tomato, purple onion, teriyaki sauce, tomato sauce, spicy BBQ sauce, trio of potato chips and chocolate brownies. All-you-can-drink fruit punch (additional beverages available for purchase). Vegetarian menu available with 24 hours notice.
Dolphin Star Interior
Oahu West Shore
- Where and When:
- Tour from Waikiki is 5.5 hours (7:30 am to 1:00 pm); tour from Ko Olina is 3 hours (9:00 am to 12:00 pm). Cruise is 2 hours from 9:30 am to 11:30 am.
Departs from Wai'anae Boat Harbor, located at 85-491 Farrington Hwy, Wai'anae, HI 96792. View Map
For those arriving via own transportation, please check in 15 minutes prior to departure at the Dolphin Star.
- This vessel is not wheelchair accessible. There is no storage at the docks for wheelchairs.
- Special Notes:
- A BBQ lunch is an optional add-on.
Roundtrip motorcoach transportation via deluxe Royal Star bus is an optional add-on and features a comfortable ride, an onboard restroom, a video presentation and mint & hand towelette service.
The Dolphin Star guarantees dolphin sightings during this cruise. Receive a "Dolphin Check" for a free return until dolphins are sighted (meal & transportation optional for additional fee).
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily, except Thanksgiving, December 13, Christmas Day & New Year's Day
- 2 hours
- Star of Honolulu
- 149 passengers