Dolphin Star - Wild Dolphin Watch & BBQ
Looking for a dolphin watching cruise but not interested in snorkeling? Then this is the perfect tour for you! On this fun cruise you'll stay on the boat the entire time. It is a sightseeing only cruise. Enjoy spectacular views of Oahu's scenic west shore and watch dolphins in their natural habitat.
- Dolphin watching cruise along Oahu's west shore
- Narration by on board certified naturalists, including a video presentation
- Plenty of great photo opportunities – keep an eye out for dolphins, green sea turtles and flying fish
Please note: A Create-Your-Own Gourmet burger BBQ lunch that is freshly grilled on board is included.
Special Diet Information
BBQ lunch menu features: premium hamburger freshly grilled on board, freshly baked taro or kaiser buns, gourmet fixings such as grilled pineapple, avocado, Kula lettuce, cheeses, Kamuela vine-ripened tomato, purple onion, teriyaki sauce, tomato sauce, spicy BBQ sauce, trio of potato chips and chocolate brownies. All-you-can-drink fruit punch (additional beverages available for purchase). Vegetarian menu available with 24 hours notice.
Dolphin Star Interior
Oahu West Shore
- Where and When:
- Cruise time: 9:30 am - 12:30 am
Departs from Wai'anae Boat Harbor, located at 85-491 Farrington Hwy, Wai'anae, HI 96792.
For those arriving via own transportation, please check in 15 minutes prior to departure at the Dolphin Star.
If you select roundtrip transportation from Waikiki, the exact hotel pick-up time will be emailed with your confirmation.
- This vessel is not wheelchair accessible. There is no storage at the docks for wheelchairs. Guests must have their vaccination card and id at check in.
- Special Notes:
- Roundtrip motorcoach transportation via deluxe Royal Star bus is an optional add-on and features a comfortable ride, an onboard restroom, a video presentation and mint & hand towelette service.
The Dolphin Star guarantees dolphin sightings during this cruise. Receive a "Dolphin Check" for a free return until dolphins are sighted (meal & transportation optional for additional fee).
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday
- Approximately 3 hours
- Star of Honolulu
- 149 passengers