Pacific Whale Foundation - Dolphin Watch Deluxe
Enjoy an exciting dolphin watch cruise aboard the Ocean Spirit, a modern sailing catamaran. Cruise along the West Maui coastline and see dolphins in their natural habitat. Dolphin species you may see include spinner dolphins, bottlenose dolphins and spotted dolphins.
With you on board is a certified marine naturalist who will share fascinating insights on the dolphins and will interpret the dolphin behaviors. Sightings are guaranteed or you get a free ticket to go again on another dolphin watch.
- See dolphins in their natural habitat
- Fun cruise aboard luxury sailing catamaran
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Delicious lunch (see menu below)
- Filtered water, chilled soda or juice and 1 alcoholic drink for adults (age 21+) with valid ID
- Educational and informative marine talks by onboard naturalist
- Onboard Jr. naturalist program for kids
- Free marine wildlife oversize postcard
- Kiawe-smoked pork and chicken sliders
- Zesty bean salad
- Roasted garlic hummus and crostini
- Tomoto basil bruschetta
- House-made chips and salsa
- Fresh island fruit
- House-made brownies
Maui Dolphin Watch
Pacific Whale Foundation
- Where and When:
- Tour time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Check in at 12:15 pm at Pacific Whale Foundation's Ocean Store, located at 612 Front Street, Lahaina, HI 96761
- This cruise is not recommended for pregnant women or individuals with back problems.
Please note, you will NOT be in the water with dolphins on this tour (no snorkeling).
Wheelchairs: This vessel is NOT wheelchair accessible. The vessel has really high steps so it is not suggested even with assistance to board from another member of your group.
- Special Notes:
- We sail when possible depending on weather conditions or whale activity and may need to use our engines for the safety of the animals, in accordance with our "Be Whale Aware" policies for safe and sustainable wildlife viewing.
Reef Safe Sunscreen 4 oz. sunscreen in a fully sustainable tube made from sugarcane available for $13 on board (25% discount).
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday - Saturday from May through November
- Approximately 3 hours
- Pacific Whale Foundation