Pacific Whale Foundation - Dolphin Watch
Enjoy an exciting dolphin watch cruise aboard the Ocean Spirit, a modern sailing catamaran. Cruise along the West Maui coastline and see dolphins in their natural habitat. Dolphin species you may see include spinner dolphins, bottlenose dolphins and spotted dolphins.
With you on board is a certified marine naturalist who will share fascinating insights on the dolphins and will interpret the dolphin behaviors. Sightings are guaranteed or you get a free ticket to go again on another dolphin watch.
- See dolphins in their natural habitat
- Fun cruise aboard luxury sailing catamaran
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Filtered water, chilled soda or juice
- Educational and informative marine talks by onboard naturalists
- Free Marine Wildlife Picture card and dolphin watching guide
- Where and When:
Tour time: 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm
Check in at 12:45 pm.
Thursdays & Saturdays
Tour Time: 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Check in at 12:15 pm.
Check in at at Pacific Whale Foundation's Ocean Store, located at 612 Front Street, Lahaina, HI 96761
- This cruise is not recommended for pregnant women or individuals with back problems.
Please note, you will NOT be in the water with dolphins on this tour (no snorkeling).
Wheelchairs: This vessel is NOT wheelchair accessible. The vessel has really high steps so it is not suggested even with assistance to board from another member of your group.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from May through November.
Sundays are available from late June through August as well.
- 2.5 to 3 hours
- Pacific Whale Foundation