Maui Adventure Cruises - Lanai Dolphin Adventure
Departing from Lahaina Harbor, this snorkel cruise takes you over to the island of Lanai where you get to snorkel at two fantastic locations. Spinner and bottlenose dolphins are often seen frolicking in the waters of Lanai's south shore. Snorkel over a beautiful coral reef among schools of tropical fish and green sea turtles.
- Snorkel cruise to the island of Lanai
- Snorkel at two prime locations
- Chance to see a variety of marine life, including dolphins, turtles and tropical fish
- Plenty of great photo opportunities, above and below the water's surface
- All snorkel gear is provided
- Morning coffee or juice
- Deli lunch (turkey or veggie wraps, buttermilk dressing, fruit, chips and cookies)
- Unlimited sodas, juices and bottled water
- At 50 feet, they are the largest in the state.
- Fiberglass deep V-Hull is powered by over 630 horse power with twin Cummins Turbo-Charged Diesel inboard engines
- USCG certified to carry 42 passengers, but we limit our trips to 36 passengers for comfort.
- Padded Seats and Large Bimini Top
- 24-inch wide pontoons with hand lines and foot straps
Explorer Super Raft
See Whales in Season
- Where and When:
- Check in at 7:00 am at Lahaina Harbor, Slip #11
Cruise departs at 7:30 am and returns at 12:00 pm.
- During COVID measures this tour may be kept at half capacity of the vessel. There will be sanitation stations available and cleanings will happen before and after each tour.
- Participants must be at least 5 years old.
Rafting is best suited for the physically fit, outdoor adventurer.
Pregnant women or people with serious health concerns, recent surgery, or history of neck or back problems may not participate.
This vessel is NOT wheelchair accessible.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
- 4.5 hours
- Maui Adventure Cruises