Dolphin Discoveries - Kona Dolphin Swim Adventure
Enjoy a morning dolphin watching cruise along the scenic Kona Coast. Start your adventure looking for one of the many pods that are traveling back to one of their many resting areas from their night time feeding. This is the time to catch the spinner dolphins in playful leaps and spins! If possible, you can get into the water to swim with the dolphins (if they allow it). After viewing or swimming with the dolphins, we’ll leave them to their natural resting cycle and head to a snorkel site to enjoy the water and marine life around.
- Morning dolphin watching cruise
- Head to a snorkel spot to see other marine life in the area
- Plenty of great photo opportunities above and below the water's surface
- All snorkel gear provided
- Light lunch, fresh fruit and drinks
Swim with Dolphins
- Where and When:
- Keauhou Bay boat launch ramp.
Check-in is at 7:30 am
- The minimum age required is 4 years old. The maximum weight per guest is 280 lbs (127 kg).
All guests should know how to swim and be comfortable swimming in the ocean.
- Special Notes:
- Snorkel gear and instruction are included.
Whale watching season is from mid-December to mid-April.
- Operation Days:
- Approximately 4.5 hours
- Dolphin Discoveries
- Big Island