Dolphin Discoveries - Dolphin Discovery Adventure
Enjoy a morning dolphin watching cruise along the scenic Kona Coast. Start your adventure looking for one of the many pods that are traveling back to one of their many resting areas from their night time feeding. This is the time to catch the spinner dolphins in playful leaps and spins! If possible, you can get into the water to swim with the dolphins (if they allow it). After viewing or swimming with the dolphins, we’ll leave them to their natural resting cycle and head to a snorkel site to enjoy the water and marine life around.
- Morning dolphin watching cruise
- Head to a snorkel spot to see other marine life in the area
- Plenty of great photo opportunities above and below the water's surface
- All snorkel gear provided
- Light snacks, fresh fruit, juices and water
Swim with Dolphins
- Where and When:
- Keauhou Bay boat launch ramp.
Check-in is at 7:30 am
Tour ends around 12:00 pm.
- The minimum age required is 8 years old. The maximum weight per guest is 280 lbs (127 kg).
All guests should know how to swim and be comfortable swimming in the ocean.
- Special Notes:
- Dolphin Discoveries is extremely proud of their "Dolphin View" record being nearly 98% of the time. However, if for any reason dolphins are not seen on the day of your tour, you will be offered the opportunity go out a second time at no additional charge on a space available basis.
- Operation Days:
- Approximately 4.5 hours
- Dolphin Discoveries
- Big Island